Wednesday 4 July 2007

Bucks 4 Banners

I have been resisting putting on these money making websites onto this blog as I wanted it to be more about ways to make or save money around the house as there are plenty of sites about how to make money on the web.

However today I signed up for Bucks 4 Banners. I put 3 of their banners on different pages of my website and I will get paid £10 for that and a further £5 for every month the banners are active on the site. This involves no work whatsoever and doesn't depend on people clicking through for you to have to earn. I hid the banners on the bottom of pages of my site that people don't usually look at, but this was still acceptable. This means my hosting fees will be paid automatically for my site without me having to rely of google adwords or selling products.

To see an example of one of the banners on my site go to: http://www.recipesforvegans.co.uk/aboutus.html

To get more detailis go to the Bucks 4 Banners website.

1 comment:

Matched said...

Try this one too:

Matched.co.uk, a site that matches advertisers with publishers, launched in August and is a great way for advertisers to get their name out there and for publishers to make money through placing ads on their sites.

Matched has been up and running for over a month now and already Publishers are reaping the benefits.

Publishers receive a £5 sign up bonus plus £3 per month for each ad they place on their site. Matched.co.uk also has an affiliate scheme, offering publishers a £5 bonus for each friend they introduce.

We want to ensure that we ‘match’ you with the correct advert so don’t worry if you are not allocated an ad instantly once signed up.

Sign up to Matched.co.uk and start earning today!

Matched.co.uk welcomes any feedback that you might have on the site